Darrell Waltrip Honda of Franklin, TN

I just bought a new 2008 Honda Accord, fully loaded. I purchased the car over the phone, having seen one else where and having owned two others, loved the Honda Accord.

When I arrived at the dealership, it took them forever to finish the paper work, which was done wrong anyway. We had to redo it. I was in some pain as I had just had an injection in my knee. In my haste, I didn't read the over all "normal" paperwork.

This is what I was told and to just sign. I didn't drive the car until I drove it home, two hours away. I noticed almost home that the car had over 1500 miles on it. By the time I got home I had over 1600 miles on the "NEW" car.

I don't think that Darrell Waltrip Honda should be allowed to sell a car as new when they knew about the mileage. This was not disclosed to me verbally. I had them add window tint as part of the sale. The interior was not cleaned from the installation of tint.

Water stains ran down the interior door panels..a real mess for me to try and clean. Still on cleaned. The dealership tried to pay me off with a $500.00 check. like that made up for 1504 miles..this was on the paper work I was told was the norm, and to just sign.

Thinking they were honest, I signed.

I'll never do business with them again or send them any.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 10, 2008.